ProForm 505 CST Treadmill
Freedom to Be Fit
Transform your workout from the same old thing to a fresh challenge with our 0 to 10 percent incline range.
Motivation, Technology, and Performance
Get reliable performance with the 505 CST. The 5” backlit display, audio auxiliary port, and built-in heart rate monitor make it easier to track your progress and stay motivated to achieve your goals. Plus, the 2.5 continuous horsepower motor is built for speed and endurance for your toughest workouts. The 10 mph maximum speed and 10 percent incline are sure to push your fitness to the next level.
Garmin Forerunner 35 – GPS Running Watch
- Built-in GPS – built-in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required!;Water rating : 5 ATM
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring – warm gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional Strap required. sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Vibration alerts – helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress
- Updated display-new high resolution display that is perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing. Smartphone compatibility-iPhone, Android. Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile. Display size-0.93 x 0.93 inches
- Smart connectivity – auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic sw updates
Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbell
Just like all Bowflex SelectTech dumbbells, with just the turn of a dial you can automatically change your resistance from 10 lb. all the way up to 90 lb. of weight.
Connectivity -Download the Bowflex SelectTech APp to follow trainer lead workouts, journal your progress and build custom workout plans.
Replaces up to 34 Dumbbells -With just the turn of a dial, change your resistance from 10 lb. all the way up to 90 lb. of weight.
Total Body Results – With the wider weight range you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises.
Back pain is something that 80% of the planet will experience during their lifetime, and it can be difficult to deal with, especially since in instances where it is chronic or severe. For many years now, Pilates classes have been used to combat lower back pain, and with principles that are based on alignment, proper breathing techniques and the strengthening of the core, it is no wonder that people are flocking in to [...]
If you are on a mission to lose weight, any type of physical activity is desirable. Losing weight is a mixture of several elements, including physical activity, proper nutrition and discipline. Weight loss is usually achieved by consuming fewer calories than you spend. To successfully burn fat you need to create around 500 calorie deficit per day. You can create this deficit with lowering your food intake or increasing physical activity. So the [...]
So many people have severe leg pain which interrupts their lives. Nobody wants to move when they are in pain. I think that's part of the problem. A catch 22. Once a person has severe pain; they become more sedentary. It's because of the pain, that they don't want to move too much. It's completely understandable. Seniors who have fallen and broken a hip or leg, are then told by physician not to [...]
Do you want to know the best bodybuilding workout routines for skinny people? If so, read on and I will help you out as much as I can. Best Bodybuilding Workout Routines It is important to do understand that when you are on the search for the best bodybuilding workout routines. That a workout is only as good as the time it takes your body to adapt to it. If you are in [...]